The last weekend of summer vacation!


I cannot believe the summer is over and gone.    I actually had my window open last night to catch the cool breeze.   
The summer blooms are fading.  
The school supplies are purchased and piled on the table ready for first day of school.

Put them in their backpacks?
Hey.... don't rush me!   I'm enjoying the last few lazy days of summer.

Which means I haven't bought new backpacks yet.   ;)




The Friendly Fill-Ins are four fun and easy statements to complete.  Ellen of 15andmeowingprovides the first two statements and the final two are offered by myself. We try to make sure they will be fun to both answer and share. 
On Friday, the linky will be posted at or about 12:00 AM.  Please come back, link up, and share your thoughts! 

Here are this week's statements with the blanks:

Week 17: September 2, 2016

1. My favorite way to exercise is Downward Dog baby!


I never really thought that Yoga would be much exercise, meaning "break a sweat," but I can assure you - once you get into more complicate poses: I Be Sweating!

I finally achieved Crow Pose this week!

  


That is not me.   
I generally wear clothes when I do Yoga. 
 

2. Something I learned last week was Do NOT use Hotel Soap!!!

Thanks to an allergic reaction to some Hotel soap I used during our vacation, I have spent the last week with my face covered in Calamine lotion due to a rash and hives!!   Not fun.
Not how I wanted to spend my last week of summer vacation.

3. I am sentimental about Bonfires and Sunsets and Water Reflections.

Some of the best summer moments are spent around an  open fire, and best conversations with the kids when the sun is sinking low.

Which means we played a LOT of "Would You Rather!"  








4. Some people might find it surprising to know I'm also kinda glad to welcome the Fall.  Because cozy sweaters and knee high boats y'all!




 Are you looking forward to Fall?